Since Fraunhofer (Germany) knows Mario Fleurinck as a competent user of Additive Manufacturing he was invited to be one of the keynote speakers at the FRAUNHOFER DIRECT DIGITAL MANUFACTURING CONFERENCE (DDMC) 2012.
From March 14-15, 2012 DDMC will bring together researchers, educators and practitioners from around the world and foster an atmosphere conducive to developing new ideas and refining already existing research developments.
Topics of DDMC are:
- Design, virtual environments and simulation
- Laser based Additive Manufacturing technologies
- Micro technologies, printing and deposition
- Novel materies and compounds
- Application toward manufacturing
- Quality methods for Additive Manufacturing
- Sustainable manufacturing and carbon foot print
Together with Prof. Hans-Jörg Bullinger (Fraunhofer President, Germany), Prof. Frank Piller (RWTH Aachen, Germany) and Frank Wöllecke (BMW), Mario Fleurinck will be one of the Keynote Speakers of the Congress.
Mario’s lecture will be about
“Direct Digital Manufacturing in every day business practice – today’s opportunities and tomorrow’s challenges.”
For further information please visit http://www.ddmc2012.org